
Avery's playdate with Madelyn
So, I know it has been forever since my last entry... I have been hearing it from several of you! I have been really busy with things at church and everybody in the Higgins household has been sick... some of us more than once!!! Things at work are very good. I am helping to get 2 new programs going and that has taken quite a bit of my time and energy! We have a new adult Sunday school class called LIFE that will be starting this week and I am leading the first class. I am excited! It isn't really part of my job, but it is something that I think is very important and very much needed. The other program I am working on is called "Fellowship through Friendships". We will be having monthly evening activities for parents and providing childcare for the kids. Plus, we are organizing daytime activities OR play groups for the little kids and stay-at-home moms!!! We have so many young families in the church and I think that the program will be very appreciated.
David has been very busy keeping up with the regular day to day stuff for his clients and working on tax returns! Zach is enjoying school very much and has a new speech teacher! I haven't had the opportunity to meet her yet, but I am really pleased with the new speech folder and weekly homework that she has sent home with Zach! I think that Zach is ready for the warm weather so he can play outside, but in the meantime he and Avery are having fun running around the house and playing on the loft :)
Avery is growing so fast!!! She is talking a lot now. Besides Mommy, Daddy and Zach, her favorite words are night-night, hi, yeah and NO. She repeats a lot of words and she jabbers a whole bunch... I understand some of what she says, but a lot of it is still a mystery!!! LOL She likes to count and to color in Daddy's office. Avery is getting very good at walking up and down the stairs by herself (holding on to the wall). AND she is very good at throwing and catching a ball! We got Avery a potty seat... she loves to sit on it, but nothing yet :)

Parents' Night Out in January
Andrea led 28 kiddos on a "Tiger Hunt"

Zach loved it!!!
Avery loves coloring...
...and eating vanilla wafers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment