Zach's favorite gifts... Star Wars books from Grammy & Granddad
We had a wonderful Christmas... all four of them!!! Here is the summary: Christmas Eve at Nan and Pa's... ham, green beans, reindeer cookies, Nan's punch, presents and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation; Christmas Day at Debi's and then our house... egg casserole and presents AND then chili and Bryan and Julie arrived; the day after Christmas at Mom and Dad's... we ate lots of different apps (deviled eggs were still the fav), opened presents and watched movies (boys watched The Mummy 2 and girls watched Made of Honor) then the"kids" went home and played Wii until we fell asleep; 2 days after Christmas at Danny's... potato and veggie soup, more presents, white elephant gift exchange, lots of cookies and lots of dogs!!! That evening we also celebrated birthdays at Mom and Dad's. We ate pizza and had angel food cake with fruit for dessert. It was very yummy! We celebrated Julie's 24th (Dec 22nd), Bryan's 27th (Jan 5th), My 30th (Jan 7th) and Dad's 56th (Jan 9th)!!! We had a great time while Bryan and Julie were here... playing Wii and Cranium and just hanging out. I wonder if Mom will let me have them again next year... or if we will have to fight for them!!! Last night (New Year's Eve), Debi and Ralph and the Pearce Family came over for a while... Debi and Ralph left before midnight, but Dion, Romona, David and I played cards until 3:30am!!! We had a great time and decided that we would have to do this more often.. the card thing not the 3:30am thing!!! The kids had fun playing together and then they fell asleep watching movies :) Now that the week is over, we are all very tired... but we had a great Christmas and New Year's! I hope everyone else had wonderful holidays, too!
Enjoy the pictures!!!
Santa was here!!!
The kids got an activity table from Santa... and lots of "activities"
Avery loved her pink cowgirl hoodie from Nan and Pa
Crazy traditions... watching Christmas Vacation
"I know there is a bow on my head... I'm too busy reading to care."
"I like reading, too!!!"
Uncle Bryan showed Avery how to stick Cherrio's on Zach's dinosaur :)
The day after Christmas at Mom and Dad's
Avery got to be really good at opening presents... everyone's!!!
Zach got a Frog version of Hungry, Hungry Hippos from PB&J
Snow Fairy...
Or Ballerina???
2 comments:
Sis,
We had a blast too. Thanks for the invite and the hospitality. We'll see about next year splitting time or working out some sort of schedule because it was way too much fun to just do once. By the way, thanks for putting in the picture where I'm holding pink girly soap stuff...for the record I was helping Avery unwrap it and she just stepped out of the picture.
With Hope,
Bryan
Love the pics!!! Happy 30th Birthday ( a day late )!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment