I can't believe it is already September! The summer has flown by and Zach is already back to school! There were so many things that I wanted to do this summer... we did do a lot, but for some reason my big "to do" list has only grown!
Kady is getting so big. She will be 5 months on the 12th. It hardly seems possible... I feel like just yesterday I was waddling around wishing her to be out of me :) Kady has mastered the rolling over and is now trying to crawl! SLOW down baby girl! Things are going to get real interesting when she starts to really move around!!!
Avery starts preschool tomorrow! She is so excited! I'm a little sad... and I guess excited for her, too! She is also going to be taking dance at Bates Studios AND she might even be more excited for dance class than preschool! This year we have had lots of firsts... including Mommy's first gray hairs!!!
We are SO proud of Zach and everything that he accomplished over the summer and SO grateful for the many opportunities he had at Flint Hills Summer Fun Camp! NOW, my little man is now in 2nd grade. I really like his classroom teacher Mrs. Crubel and once again Julie Ohlde is his Special Ed teacher. The autism classroom has moved to the mobile unit outside, north of the main building. It is bigger than the old room and they have their own kitchen and bathroom :) I really enjoying working with Julie, she is such a great teacher and she loves Zach! It makes it so much easier to send him to school... knowing that she is there taking care of him AND challenging him everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment