Saturday, April 17, 2010

We love our little sister!

Zach and Avery are in love with their little sister Kady Jo! They were so excited to meet her at the hospital! David and Grandma Debi brought the kids up to my room Monday evening. Zach was smiling from ear to ear and came right over to see her. Avery was a little shy at first... okay she was holding on to Grandma pretty tight, but once she figured out what was going on she warmed up to her pretty quickly.

"Momma look at her tiny fingers!"
"Look at her hair!"
"I kissed her!"
"Momma! Baby Kady's beautiful!"

When it was time to leave, Avery wanted to take Kady(and Momma) home with her. I tried to explain to her that we had to wait until tomorrow, but she wanted her whole family to go home NOW! After she left I cried. It was so sweet and I wanted to be home with my family, too! The next day we DID get to go home. Since we have been home both the kids have been very good helpers... Avery a little more help than Zach :)





No comments: