So I have been kind of busy... maybe I chose the wrong time of year to get this blog started! I just need to get into a good blogging routine :) I have been trying to get ahead at work, so I won't have too much to do at the end of the year. We had Parents' Day Out last week and now I am planning our Christmas Family Fun Event for the 17th AND helping with the children's music AND the nativity for the Christmas eve service.
At home we have been working to finish the basement including the bathroom!!! David and Nate finished tiling the basement bathroom and the kids' bathroom upstairs... and David and I did the grouting! I love grouting about as much as I love painting :( But, we are done with tile!!! The exciting part was picking out the towels and the shower curtain and accessories. I even hung the towel rod and ring and toilet paper holder all by myself :) I have to give a very big thank you to Ryan (my friend Kelli's husband) who did the plumbing for us. THANK YOU!!! Having Ryan come and hook everything up for us saved us lots of time... and probably some blood, sweat and tears!
I am getting really excited for Christmas to get here... to spend time with family and friends, to eat good food and to have some time off from work!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment